Round five of our career development programme Future London Leaders has just been launched, which will overlap with round four. This session’s 12 candidates were joined by many of the programme’s mentors and alumni for an introductory session and welcome reception.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to this session’s FLL candidates:
- Phillipa Bloomfield: Area Manager, Greater London Authority
- Amy Cook: Area Manager, Greater London Authority
- Ruth Cunningham: Principal Consents Advisor, Transport for London
- Sunny Desai: Deputy Planning Manager (Central Area), LB Hounslow
- Damian Hemmings: Climate Change Officer, LB Merton
- Craig Horn: Principal Development Manager, Peabody
- Anthony Kelly: Housing Renewal Project Manager (Westbourne Green), City of Westminster
- Anne Malcolm: Regeneration Officer, LB Hackney
- Peter Moth: Principal Transport Planner, Transport for London
- Michael Payton: Principal Development Officer, Greater London Authority
- Caroline Stowe: Development Manager, RB Greenwich
- Suzannah Taylor: Housing Development and Regeneration Co-Ordinator, LB Hounslow
Future London Leaders is an exclusive programme for Future of London member organisations that aims to foster the career development of some of our members’ most promising practitioners. Over the next five months, candidates will develop their leadership skills, attend site visits, and participate in networking events and roundtable discussions.
Richard is responsible for overseeing the Mayor’s statutory housing powers, including £3 billion of investment and around 600 hectares of land, and also has strategic oversight of the land of the GLA Group and the Mayor’s statutory housing strategy. All of the mentors play a key role in the Future London Leaders programme and we are very grateful for their support of our candidates.