Join us! Future of London is recruiting for the new role of Programme Coordinator – Leaders Programmes, which will support the delivery of our career-development offer.
Future London Leaders (FLL)and Leaders Plus form FoL’s growing member-exclusive programmes. FLL provides public-sector professionals who have 5-7 years’ experience with bespoke leadership skills, policy analysis, unique site visits, networking, senior mentoring and alumni activities. In 2013, we added Leaders Plus, a next-level masterclass series for those in more senior roles, and we continue to build on both courses.
This part-time role (3 days/week) will support the delivery, quality and growth of the Leaders offer, by effectively managing logistics and budget; dealing professionally with candidate- and supplier-side contacts; and working with the FoL team to deliver high-quality course content.
Key tasks include:
- Serve as main point of contact for candidates, alumni, boroughs, mentors and suppliers
- Coordinate allocations and nominations and support mentor-mentee matching
- Coordinate module and event logistics
- Maintain Leaders areas of Future of London website
- Create, edit and/or circulate coursework and promotional materials
- Coordinate and speak at key events
- Manage and report on programme budget
Please see our job announcement for further details, including how to apply.
The closing date for applications is July 18th. No calls please.