Future of London membership is open to local authorities, housing associations, development corporations and other public bodies working in the interest of greater London and the people who live and work here. We’ve also opened a small number of spaces to SMEs by application.
New members can join at any time. For more information or to join, contact Nicola Mathers.
Learn practical solutions to policy and development issues in London and share your experiences
- Reserved spaces at our workshops, seminars, field trips, networking events, and annual conference
- Invitations to senior roundtables
- Opportunities to contribute to policy analysis to ensure your organisation’s voice is heard
- Opportunities to speak at our events
- Opportunities to shape our reports and research agenda
Connect with cross-sector practitioners responsible for delivering development and making decisions throughout London
- A place on Future of London’s steering group, which meets bi-monthly and helps set the direction of our work
- Priority spaces at networking events
- Access to London Housing Network events (public sector and housing association members only)
- Opportunities to mentor Leaders candidates and join the Mentor Network
Foster leadership skills to help your team respond confidently and positively to new opportunities and challenges in London
- Places on Future London Leaders and Leaders Plus courses
- Leadership skills sessions facilitated by industry experts Urbancanda
- Discounted access to facilitation and other bespoke services
- Access to our regular Alumni newsletter to share your organisation’s job postings
“Since 2010, Future of London has provided lively opportunities to link ideas and foresight with practice and delivery. Austerity and economic uncertainty brings immense challenges for our sector, which makes it even more important for practitioners to share their experience and learn together. So get involved and influence the future of London!”
– David Lunts, Executive Director for Housing and Land, Greater London Authority
“Future of London has provided valuable insight about development and regeneration for our transport professionals; reinforcing the importance of transport in promoting and supporting development.”
– Michèle Dix, Managing Director, Crossrail 2
Future of London membership is on an annual cycle. The annual fee is £4,950+VAT, which is unchanged since 2011 and represents fantastic value for money, given the extensive list of benefits. A 10% discount applies for organisations signing up for a two-year membership. Members may enroll additional candidates in either Future London Leaders for £1,400 each or Leaders Plus for £3,000 each.