The FoL Alumni Network will be hosting an in-person seminar on 13 September 2022 on exploring the role that data can play in delivering built environment priorities within cities.
Join us to hear from diverse voices, from strategic policy to community networks, who are leading on using data and tech to address issues facing our businesses and communities. Our panel will cover a broad range and different perspectives including digital planning and innovative projects insights, and share their own practical examples.
The event will be chaired by Alumni Rep Mandar Puranik. Our expert panel includes:
- Max Smith, Greater London Authority
- Amanda Robinson, PRD
- Johnny Liu, Watford Borough Council
- Seth Scafe Smith, Resolve Collective
This event is free to attend thanks to our sponsors and host, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.