WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS EVENT
Following the launch of the Levelling Up White Paper in February and the launch of round 2 of the Levelling Up Fund in March, we'll be discussing what this means for London's City Makers.
This in-person forum will unpack the opportunities and challenges to Levelling Up within the capital, and how we can work with partners across the country to address urban inequalities.
Join us for insight on how to apply the principles of Levelling Up to your work in London, to hear perspectives from beyond the capital, and for networking with our cross-sector audience.
When: Tuesday 28 June 3pm to 5pm
Where: Central London
- Jennifer Daothong, Executive Director Housing, LB Lewisham
- Abi Gbago, Strategic Director Inclusive Growth, LB Barking & Dagenham
- John Wrathmell, Director Strategy, Research & Economy, Greater Manchester Combined Authority
This event is free to attend thanks to our sponsors Hatch, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.
Note: We'll take photographs at this event. For information on how we use photographs or to notify us that you don't want to be photographed, contact email@example.com.