Future of London is running a week-long, online event series exploring how London’s built environment sector is achieving its Net Zero ambition.
Our major 2020 programme, Achieving Net Zero, examines how housing, regeneration, infrastructure and economic development will have to adapt in order to deliver the Net Zero targets set by 26 London boroughs and the GLA. Meeting these targets will be a cross-sector, cross-discipline effort – and the range of speakers we have lined up for our Achieving Net Zero digital conference week reflects the breadth of this challenge.
Climate Change Needs Behaviour Change
We all know that to tackle climate change we'll need to adapt our behaviour, but how? We will be unpicking this tricky question in a morning webinar discussion: What can councils, communities, contractors & consultants do to embed holistic Net Zero thinking and behaviours?
This is a Zoom webinar. We'll begin with presentations from invited guest speakers and a panel discussion, followed by an audience Q&A.
- Joe Baker, Head of Carbon Management, LB Haringey
- Tara Gbolade, Director, Gbolade Design Studio
- Tom Knowland, Head of Sustainable Energy & Climate Change, Leeds City Council
- Ali Moore, Head of Communications & Behaviour Change, The London Waste & Recycling Board
- Nils Rage, Sustainable Design & Innovation Manager, Landsec
This event is free to attend thanks to our sponsors Arup, Landsec, Montagu Evans and Landsec. But places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You'll receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, check your junk folder). Please note this email isn't a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if you have a place within two weeks.