Future of London is running a week-long, online event series exploring how London’s built environment sector is achieving its Net Zero ambition.
Our major 2020 programme, Achieving Net Zero, examines how housing, regeneration, infrastructure and economic development will have to adapt in order to deliver the Net Zero targets set by 26 London boroughs and the GLA. Meeting these targets will be a cross-sector, cross-discipline effort – and the range of speakers we have lined up for our Achieving Net Zero digital conference week reflects the breadth of this challenge.
Funding Net Zero
To address climate change, investments need to be made. On Wednesday afternoon we’ll hear from practitioners from the UK and beyond, and we'll be asking: What is the cost of action? And what is the cost of inaction?
Speakers and format
This is a Zoom webinar. We'll begin with presentations from invited guest speakers and a panel discussion, followed by an audience Q&A.
- Malcolm Hanna, Sustainability Manager Real Assets, Legal & General Investment Management
- Bevan Jones, Associate, Greengage Environmental
- Laetitia Pancrazi, Consultant, Useful Projects
- Felicity Scott, Accents Project Producer, Poplar HARCA
- Feliz Ventura, Director of Sustainable Economics, Urban Solutions US Director, Hatch
This event is free to attend thanks to our sponsors Arup, Landsec, Montagu Evans and Landsec. Places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You'll receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email isn't a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if you have a place within two weeks.