This session of the Council-Led Housing Forum will provide expert guidance on planning and project managing the sales and marketing of housing for shared ownership or outright sale. It will provide a platform for sharing experience from councils that have successfully delivered this service in-house and will focus on helping participants to develop a road map for their own project delivery of homeownership products.
The session is for anyone involved in planning sales and marketing for new council-led housing and will be particularly useful for project managers at all levels. Specialists are welcome to attend, to be part of the discussion and to share their experience.
This session will offer delegates:
- An overview of planning sales and marketing
- Learning from council in-house teams
- Good practice discussions in smaller groups
- The potential for cross borough working and networking
The expert presentation section of the event will be available on the Future of London YouTube channel, whereas the case study and workshop material will be run on Chatham House rules and only be available to participants.
In order to fully participate in the workshop we would like people to connect with video - please let us know if you would like to join the event but are unable to do so with video.
Please note this event has a maximum of 30 spaces - please register early to avoid disappointment. Registration closes on Friday 20 Nov, 5pm, in order for us to allocate workshop groups.
When: Tuesday 24 Nov 2020, 9:30am - 12pm
Format: Zoom meeting
- Melodie Hampson, Head of Sales & Marketing, LB Hackney
- Kristian Melgaard, Managing Director, Barking & Dagenham Reside
- Terence O'Connor, Director of Sales & Letting, Red Loft
- Neill Campbell, Partner, BPTW
- Tom Rose, Director, Potter Raper
- Danny Sutcliffe, Partner, Red Loft
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know by email if you have secured a place. This is likely to be up to a week before the event.
Note: This online event will be recorded and released on FoL's YouTube channel. Srceenshots of event participants will also be taken for use on social media. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.