There are four challenges currently on the table for public-sector housing providers: new fire safety regulations, net zero targets, Brexit and Covid-19. And, on 23 November, the GLA's new Affordable Housing Programme will be announced.
These interrelated issues will fundamentally change the way we plan, design, build and maintain public-sector homes in the future. To find a way forward, local authorities and housing associations will need to consider all issues in the round: the sector will require new skills, knowledge, ways of working and finance models.
Just one week after Affordable Housing Programme (AHP) is launched, join FoL and Rickardo Hyatt (GLA and author of the AHP) alongside Peter Denton (The Hyde Group) and Barbara Brownlee (Westminster Builds) to explore the impact of these interrelated pressures on housing development and finance in the capital.
- Barbara Brownlee, Managing Director, Westminster Builds
- Peter Denton, Chief Executive, The Hyde Group
- Rickardo Hyatt, Assistant Director for Housing and Interim Deputy Executive Director, GLA Housing & Land
This event is free to attend thanks to our sponsors, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You'll receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email isn't a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if you have a place with zoom event details