This session of the Council-Led Housing Forum is aimed at managers and officers responsible for council Programme Management Offices (PMO), to share both experience and challenges, particularly in the light of increased levels of delivery, risk and uncertainty.
The event will take the form of a round table discussion as a Zoom meeting, with a number of councils sharing their approach to programme management in terms of strategy, structures and resourcing. With the awareness that there are a variety of approaches and that some PMO functions are relatively new, the overall aim of this event is to identify the key issues to resolve for effective and efficient working.
This session will offer attendees:
- An overview of different approaches to programme management
- An understanding of the types of resources in use by different councils (including IT)
- Insight from other boroughs, including good practice and lessons learned
- The potential for cross borough working and networking
The event will be run on Chatham House rules.
Please note this event has a maximum of 20 spaces - please register early to avoid disappointment. Registration closes on Friday 22 January, 5pm. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to contribute information regarding your council’s approach to programme management or to pose questions you would like addressed in this session.
When: Tuesday 26 Jan 2021, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Format: Zoom meeting
- Diana Hall, Head of Divisional Programme Office, LB Hackney
- Jeremy Shapiro, Head of Community Investment & Regeneration, LB Camden
- Elly Shepherd, Strategic Lead – Housing and Planning, London Councils
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters BPTW, Greater London Authority, Potter Raper Ltd and Red Loft, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.
Note: Srceenshots of event participants will also be taken for use on social media. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.