Join Future London Leaders 26 candidates as they present their Proposals for London on the theme of technology. Candidates will deliver their proposals as dynamic five-minute PechaKucha-style presentations with prizes awarded for the best pitch, most feasible idea and favourite idea, based on live audience votes.
The candidates have been split into two groups to keep the sessions short and you can register for either the morning or afternoon sessions, or both! Everyone is invited!
When: Wednesday 24 March 2021, 10 to 11.30 am (register for the afternoon session here)
Format: Zoom (login details provided on confirmation)
- Bettisabel Lamelo Viña, Arup - Co-meet: a platform to support the transformation of Central London’s office locations
- James Price, Southern Housing Group - Electric Vehicle Charging Points: a proposal for meeting the future needs of London
- Pauline Niesseron, Greater London Authority Housing & Land - Smart wayfinding: helping Londoners connect better with their surroundings
- Nicola Hudson, LB Hackney - Using the digital divide to bring communities together
- Toyin Omodara, Greater London Authority DEE - MyLondonPlanning: an app to democratise the planning system
- Joanne Maunders, Optivo - My Account: digital technology for residents
- David Lee, LB Haringey - Digital citizens' assembly for London’s recovery
This event is free to attend thanks to support from Lewis Silkin and Lovell. Places are limited and registration is essential.
- Register your interest below
- You’ll receive an email acknowledging your request to attend (if you don’t see it, please check your junk folder)
- We'll email to confirm your place with Zoom event details