Join Future London Leaders 26 candidates as they present their Proposals for London on the theme of technology. Candidates will deliver their proposals as dynamic five-minute PechaKucha-style presentations with prizes awarded for the best pitch, most feasible idea and favourite idea, based on live audience votes.
The candidates have been split into two groups to keep the sessions short and you can register for either the morning or afternoon sessions, or both! Everyone is invited!
When: Wednesday 24 March 2021, 2 to 3.30 pm (register for the morning session here)
Format: Zoom (login details provided on confirmation)
- Dan Massey, RB Kensington & Chelsea - Using Smart Data Mapping and Engagement tech to create flexible and responsive planning policy
- Ana Lopez, LB Waltham Forest - 15-minute neighbourhoods
- Beth Havelock, Transport for London - Your Route: walking and cycling app
- Mo Goudah, LB Hammersmith & Fulham - Open Data: a drive for local growth
- Claire Brew, LB Bromley - Augmented Reality: a vision of London’s future
- Jamie Folliard, Places for People - A Smarter Commute: helping London breathe
- Naima Ihsan, LB Southwark - Move it: movement for all
This event is free to attend thanks to support from Lewis Silkin and Lovell. Places are limited and registration is essential.
- Register your interest below
- You’ll receive an email acknowledging your request to attend (if you don’t see it, please check your junk folder)
- We'll email to confirm your place with Zoom event details