Following Future of London's Foundations for Community-Led Housing programme in 2019, we have partnered with CLH London to host a forum for borough officers working on community led-housing programmes and projects.
Building on the previous meetings, this session will focus on councils’ communication strategies:
- How have councils raised community awareness?
- How have they sucessfully attracted expressions of interest or bids?
- How have councils cultivated long-term relationships with community groups?
This will offer a confidential space to hear about approaches taken by other councils, ask questions and troubleshoot with the group, share your own experience (good and bad!) and to connect with peers working in other boroughs.
The event is for those with experience of planning and delivering communication strategies or those at the start of the journey. The focus will be on practical ideas and solutions.
We invite you to come to the session prepared to share a specific challenge you’re facing or for advice you’re seeking. To get us started we will invite some participants to present their approaches.
If there’s time, we will also explore approaches to site assessment and bid shortlisting.
When: Thursday 11 March 2021, 2.30 to 4 pm
Format: Zoom (joining instructions provided on confirmation)
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters Community Led Housing London, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if you have a place.