In a post-pandemic world there is a higher level of market uncertainty for new housing developments, driven by impacts to the economy and to employment, which are changing where and how people want to live.
This session of the Council-Led Housing Forum is aimed at all those in development management, as well as their programme management and finance colleagues, who want to explore and exchange information with other boroughs on managing the development process through change.
This session will offer attendees:
- An exploration of the market intelligence and advice available
- An overview of the impact of market changes to delivery, contractor and supply chain performance
- Options for making programmes and individual schemes resilient to market changes and when to use exit strategies
- The potential for cross-borough working and networking
The event will be run on Chatham House rules.
There are only 30 places maximum for this event, and registration will close on Thursday 13th May. Early registration is advisable and please contact email@example.com if you would like to contribute information regarding your council’s approach to market uncertainty.
When: Tuesday 18 May 2021, 9:30 am to 12 pm
Format: Zoom meeting
- Robert Pert, Head of Housing and Regeneration, Savills
- Elaine Taylor, Director of Development - Cambridge Road Estate, RB Kingston
- Nnenna Urum-Eke, Head of Development, LB Enfield
- Katy Warrick, Head of London Residential Research, Savills
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.
Note: This webinar will be recorded and released on FoL's YouTube channel. Screenshots of event participants may be used on social media. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.