Our recent work for Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity Impact on Urban Health indicated an appetite for more, and better, collaboration across housing, health and social care with a view to improving both health and health inequalities. We are now holding a trial Health and housing forum to test how this would work.
The themes and format for this trial respond to feedback we've received from a survey and discussions with key contacts.
Come along to hear more about how to work better with residents and communities routinely ignored with inspiration from our speakers Terri Calbraith and Mamnun Rahman. They will talk to us about the Well One intiative and Poplar HARCA's broader strategy to support residents to live healthier lives. We will discuss what practical action we can all take to embed health with housing strategies, developments and projects.
The second part of the forum will be a workshop to discuss in more detail how a future forum like this could work.
This event is aimed at anyone working at the intersection of health and housing looking to build partnerships or to improve the wellbeing of communities through their work.
When: Tuesday 18 January, 10 am to 12.20 pm
- Terri Calbraith, Strategic Partnerships Lead, Poplar HARCA
- Mamnun Rahman, Partnership Development Manager, Well One
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available.
Note: This webinar will be recorded for internal records only. Screenshots of event participants may be used on social media. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.