Join Greater Manchester Leaders Plus candidates as they present their Proposals for Greater Manchester as dynamic five-minute PechaKucha-style presentations. Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
The candidates have been split into two groups to keep the sessions short and you can register for either the morning or afternoon sessions, or both!
When: Thursday 9 December 2021, 3 to 4:30 pm (register for the morning session here)
- Joanna Munnelly, GMCA - People powered places: Putting collaboration at the core of policy, planning and partnerships
- Anne Parkes, Arup - GM Social Value Brokerage Service
- Andy Smith, Guinness Partnership - Creating the Prestwich of North Manchester (not the Didsbury of North Manchester)
- Charlotte Cordingley, Wigan Council - Social housing options for Wigan
- Lisa Dale-Clough, GMCA - Digital Place Hubs: Reducing digital exclusion and increasing community engagement
- Tom Wainwright, Trowers & Hamlins - Saving Manchester's nightclubs
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.
Note: This event will be recorded. Srceenshots of event participants may be taken for use on social media. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.