Join Future London Leaders 25 candidates as they present their Proposals for London on health and wellbeing. Candidates will deliver their proposals as dynamic five-minute PechaKucha-style presentations with prizes awarded for the best pitch, most feasible idea and favourite idea, based on live audience votes.
The candidates have been split into two groups to keep the sessions short and you can register for either the morning or afternoon sessions, or both! Everyone is invited!
When: Wednesday 7 October 2020, 10-11:30 am (register for the afternoon session here)
Format: Zoom (login details provided on confirmation)
- Alex Bailey, Eastend Homes - Growing for Gold: Securing Spaces for Green Fingers
- Cat Janman, LB Southwark - Affordable housing to help tackle homelessness
- Sarah Hall, Swan Housing - Ageing in our capital – the key to independent living
- Ryan Stevenson, Home Group - Health and wellbeing community hubs
- Cathy Molloy, LB Richmond & Wandsworth - Food banks and the use of education
- Alex Smith, RB Greenwich - Increasing biodiversity to improve people’s health and wellbeing: Ecotherapy
This event is free to attend thanks to support from Lewis Silkin and Lovell. Places are limited and registration is essential.
- Register your interest below
- You’ll receive an email acknowledging your request to attend (if you don’t see it, check your junk folder)
- We'll email to confirm your place with Zoom event details