Join Future London Leaders 25 candidates as they present their Proposals for London on health and wellbeing. Candidates will deliver their proposals as dynamic five-minute PechaKucha-style presentations with prizes awarded for the best pitch, most feasible idea and favourite idea, based on live audience votes.
The candidates have been split into two groups to keep the sessions short and you can register for either the morning or afternoon sessions, or both! Everyone is invited!
When: Wednesday 7 October 2020, 2-3:30 pm (register for the morning session here)
Format: Zoom (login details provided on confirmation)
- Clare Healy, OPDC - Mini-Healthy Streets
- Sadia Nishu, LB Redbridge - Open space: delivering housing, health and happiness
- Tom Selby, LB Croydon - THRIVE wellbeing platform
- Antoinette Johnson, LB Bexley - Promoting positive health and wellbeing for children aged 0-10 in London
- Kevin Munnelly, RB Kingston - New office formats to promote health and wellbeing
- Katie Crosbie, LB Ealing - ‘Growing Spaces’ – A collaborative approach to identifying and securing temporary sites for local food growing
- George Bennett, Potter Raper - Genuinely affordable housing initiative
This event is free to attend thanks to support from Lewis Silkin and Lovell. Places are limited and registration is essential.
- Register your interest below
- You’ll receive an email acknowledging your request to attend (if you don’t see it, check your junk folder)
- We'll email to confirm your place with Zoom event details