Future of London is running a week-long, online event series exploring how London’s built environment sector is achieving its Net Zero ambition.
Our major 2020 programme, Achieving Net Zero, examines how housing, regeneration, infrastructure and economic development will have to adapt in order to deliver the Net Zero targets set by 26 London boroughs and the GLA. Meeting these targets will be a cross-sector, cross-discipline effort – and the range of speakers we have lined up for our Achieving Net Zero digital conference week reflects the breadth of this challenge.
You're invited to join an interactive workshop exploring the practical steps towards delivering London's green recovery, with cross-sector experts providing inspiration and practical guidance.
As part of FoL's Achieving Net Zero Digital Conference Week, this workshop is for anyone interested in digging beneath the net zero targets and political narrative of the green recovery.
In facilitated breakout groups, you'll connect and collaborate with a small team of peers from different disciplines to co-create ideas for London using your own experience, perspective and passion.
To set the scene, we'll kick off with short provocations from three subject-matter experts providing inspiration and focus on the challenges and opportunities ahead.
Perspectives from invited guests:
- Bethany Pepper, LB Richmond & Wandsworth: policy and the public sector
- Patrick Devlin, Pollard Thomas Edwards: urban design
- Esme Stallard, Arup: transport and infrastructure
This event is free to attend thanks to our sponsors Arup, Landsec, Montagu Evans and Landsec. But places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You'll receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, check your junk folder). Please note this email isn't a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if you have a place within two weeks.