Future of London's 2021 conference will bring together our cross-sector network to share practical approaches to using housing, public space, green skills, culture and transport to create a just recovery. For more information on the programme click here.
Register today and come along to:
- Gain ideas and inspiration on how to respond to London's diversity challenges
- Be part of discussions on the changes we need to make to better measure and monitor our progress on addressing inequalities
- Learn about international approaches to making quality affordable housing a reality
- Find out about innovative projects and approaches on the themes of skills, transport and culture
- Hear from the next generation of London leaders about how to transform our public spaces to be safe and inclusive for all
- Take part in a workshop on community engagement
- Make connections from across the public, private and not for profit sector over networking and lunch
This event will provide something for everyone who wants to seize the opportunity of recovery to transform our cities. It will provide you with practical ideas and inspiration on how to reduce inequalities through your work in housing, planning, regeneration, infrastructure, economic development and community engagement.
When: Thursday 11 November 2021, 9.30am to 3.30pm (followed by networking drinks)
Where: Hilton London Tower Bridge
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if you have been offerred a place
Note: All the necessary health and safety guidelines will be followed on the day. Specific information will be shared with you when you receive confirmation of your place. All We'll take photographs at this event. For information on how we use photographs or to notify us that you don't want to be photographed, contact email@example.com.
London, SE1 2BY