Future of London’s full-day conference on 20 June will bring together our cross-sector network to share practical approaches to enhancing waterways and waterside spaces as well as managing competing demands – with a view to highlighting lessons which can be applied individually or strategically across any city.
The day will include:
- Spotlights on London’s lost rivers, valuing waterways, and reflections on regeneration of London’s waterways
- Senior panel discussions on the potential of waterways, managing demand, and putting lessons from the day into practice
- A session showcasing international approaches
- Proposals for London from FLL21
- Workshops and walkabouts to the Thames
- Breakout sessions on working with communities – including London’s growing boating community – and access & inclusion
- Contributors from other UK cities
- A tasty buffet lunch and opportunities for networking
|Future of London members||free|
|Future of London partners||free|
|Third sector, charity, community groups||free|
|Public sector (non-FoL members)*||£75+VAT|
|Private sector (non-FoL partners)*||£175+VAT|
Click 'Register interest' and add your contact info.
We aim to confirm places within a week of your registration. Paying guests will be asked at that time to provide invoicing details.
*Limited places available
London, SE1 2BY