This event is now full, but you can join the waiting list and we'll let you know if a place becomes available.
London’s intensifying needs, budget constraints and charged public mood are driving increasingly defined requirements for social value within the procurement process.
Several organisations have been researching trends in this area, with widely applicable lessons. At the same time, methodologies and toolkits for monitoring and measuring social value are evolving to incorporate a growing and changing range of outcomes.
The Social Value Research Forum offers Future of London's network an opportunity to hear from organisations leading practical social value research and toolkits, who will share their findings and discuss best practice and emerging ideas.
- Vanessa Pilla, General Manager, Socioeconomic Development, Lendlease (Chair)
- Flora Samuel, Professor of Architecture, University of Reading & RIBA Vice President for Research - on the Social Value of good design
- Rob Wolfe, Managing Director, CHY - on research with Constructing Excellence and its evolution
- Prof Erik Bichard, Director, Real Worth - on establishing the real value of development
- Nicola Bacon, Director, Social Life - on measuring the social impacts of regeneration
- Representatives for UKGBC, Social Enterprise UK, HACT and more tbc
The event will include time for Q&A/discussion and networking.
Joining the waiting list
This event is free to attend thanks to support from Trowers & Hamlins and Lendlease, but places are limited (with priority for FoL member and partner organisations) and registration is essential.
Click 'Join the waiting list' and fill in your details. We'll let you know if a place becomes available.