An opportunity to hear from a diverse panel of industry speakers and peers on responses to Brexit, kindly hosted by London Communications Agency.
The event will start with an analysis from Prof Tony Travers, Director, LSE London, followed by panel discussion and audience Q&A with invited guests:
- Jo Negrini, Chief Executive, LB Croydon
- David Lunts, Executive Director, GLA Housing & Land and Interim Chief Executive, OPDC
- Fiona Fletcher-Smith, Group Director - Development and Sales, L&Q
- Robert Evans, Partner, Argent LLP
- Clare Reddy, Partner & Head of Construction, Lewis Silkin
- Alexander Jan, Head of Economics, Arup
- Chris Madel, Board Director & Partner, London Communications Agency
A light breakfast will be provided.
Note: We'll take photographs at this event. For information on how we use photographs or to notify us that you don't want to be photographed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8th Floor, Berkshire House, 168-173 High Holborn