26 of London’s boroughs, along with the GLA, have passed ‘climate emergency declarations’. But what does that mean in practice?
Future of London’s major 2020 project is Achieving Net Zero. To kick off our research programme, we’ll hear from public sector practitioners about their climate emergency initiatives, followed by responses from the private sector.
We’re planning a digital format for this event. More details to follow.
Date: Thursday 16 April, 8.45am-12pm
- Hannah Jameson, Head of Policy and Insight, LB Lambeth
- Harold Garner, Head of Sustainability, Air Quality and Energy, LB Camden
- Gareth James, Senior Transport Project Officer, LB Hounslow
- Bevan Jones, Associate, Greengage Environmental
- Diana Lock, Head of Energy & Environment at Optivo
- Ritu Garg, Senior Transport Planner, Arup
- Caroline Hill, Director of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability, Landsec
- Peter Bovill, Planning Partner, Montagu Evans
There will also be an opportunity for Q&A.
This is a free event thanks to our sponsors Arup, Landsec, Pollard Thomas Edwards and Montagu Evans, but you do have to register.
Here’s how to register:
- Click ‘Register here’ and fill in your details.
- We’ll email you within two weeks to let you know if you’ve got a place.