This webinar is part of a Council-Led Housing Forum mini-series for junior local authority team members or those less familiar with all phases of the development process. The mini-series, which runs to the end of July, can be treated as a course in development management taking participants from the first stages of identifying a potential site to the handover of new homes to housing management teams. Those who attend this webinar will be prioritised for others in the mini-series.
In this third session participants will be taken through the key processes from selecting a contractor to project managing on-site delivery. The session will include:
- Practical advice from a project manager’s perspective
- Consideration of the roles and relationships involved in the process
- Advice on indicators to monitor, and how to manage all aspects of delivery
- An introduction to Prism, an app that assists development managers in considering how they might use precision manufacturing, also known as modern methods of construction (MMC) and off-site manufacturing
The expert presentation section of the event will be available on the Future of London YouTube channel, whereas the case study material and solutions clinic will only be available to participants.
When: Tuesday 30 June 2020
Where/Format: Zoom webinar
Neill Campbell, BPTW
Danny Kaye, Sheridan Development Management Ltd
Danny Sutcliffe, Red Loft
Nicola Tilbury, Potter Raper
More to be confirmed.
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.
Note: Part of this webinar will be recorded and released on FoL's YouTube channel. Srceenshots of event participants will also be taken for use on social media. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.