With home working now the norm, how should policymakers respond to the new home-working environment? Longer term, is this is the start of a London suburbanisation as people's priorities shift from a manageable commute to having more space in their homes and neighbourhoods?
The Communities of Practice Forum series are peer-led discussions in a friendly and informal environment for voicing common challenges and sharing new ideas on critical issues facing alumni during the Covid crisis and beyond. Chaired by alumni, they'll tackle different topics each time with an invited guest speaker.
When: Thu 25 June, 4-5 pm
Alumni will chair the discussion with short provocations from two guest speakers providing insight on the current challenges and future outlook. There will also be ample time for questions and debate.
- Dr. Frances Holliss, London Metropolitan University
- Elliot Kemp, GLA Planning
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited to alumni only and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.