Join us at Future of London’s 2022 Conference
Our highly popular annual conference brings together practitioners from across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors working to build better cities for a lively day of learning, discussion and networking. Our theme this year is Affordable Housing: Overcoming crisis through collaboration, building on insights from our Affordable Housing programme.
Date: Wednesday 5 October
Venue: Central London
We’ll be having sessions on:
- public-private partnership types
- cross-borough collaboration
- finance models for delivering affordable housing
- the role of the planning system
- working with communities to deliver the housing London needs
- cultures of collaboration
- and more!
- Ria Bailes, Managing Director, Bailes Partners Consulting
- Meera Bedi, Head of New Build, Opendoor Homes
- Kay Burnaby, Partner, Montagu Evans
- James Caspell, Neighbourhood Director (Lancaster West & Grenfell Housing Services), RB Kensington and Chelsea
- Andy Donald, Chief Executive, LB Haringey
- Jackie Fearon, Director of Resident Services and Community, Housing Solutions
- Fiona Fletcher-Smith, Chief Executive, L&Q
- Chrissy Galerakis, Programme Delivery Lead (Community Development and Social Value), RB Kensington and Chelsea
- Lyn Garner, Chief Executive at London Legacy Development Corporation and Senior Professional Lead for Housing Delivery at the GLA
- Abi Gbago, Strategic Director Inclusive Growth, LB Barking & Dagenham
- Tara .I. Gbolade, Director, Gbolade Design Studio
- Emma Gullifer, Assistant Fund Manager, BMO Real Estate
- Mellis Haward, Director, Archio Architects
- Kate Ives, Strategic Director, Countryside
- Alice Lester MBE, Operational Director Regeneration, Growth and Employment, LB Brent
- Althea Loderick, Chief Executive, LB Southwark
- Jodi Norman, Head of Commercial Properties, Notting Hill Genesis
- Olaide Oboh, Director, Socius
- Tricia Patel, Partner, Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Drew Ritchie, Investment Director, Big Society Capital
- Nissa Shahid, Digital First Lead, Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service
- Nicola Tilbury, Director, Potter Raper
- Andrew Travers, Director and Lead of the Agile Investments Mission, Inner Circle Consulting
- Becky Utuka, Director of Development and Sales, Gateway Housing Association
- Christine Wood, Senior Development Manager, Greater London Authority
We’ll be announcing further speakers and more sessions over the coming weeks – watch this space!
Register now so we can keep you up to date with new speakers, the programme and interviews with our panellists.
Places are limited, so please register your interest and we’ll be in touch by email to confirm your place as soon as possible.
This conference is free to attend thanks to our project sponsors Countryside, Montagu Evans, Pollard Thomas Edwards, Potter Raper and Trowers and Hamlins, and our conference sponsors Altair, Inner Circle Consulting and Big Society Capital.