Creating inclusive spaces is a top priority for 82% of built environment practitioners. But who are the people, processes and practices agitating for real change within the sector itself – and what can we learn from them?
As part of our Designing in diversity programme, this seminar will ask:
- Who are the practitioners doing something to make practice and process more inclusive?
- How can organisations encourage a more diverse talent pool?
- What changes must the sector make if we are to become more diverse, equitable and inclusive?
Join us to delve into this critical issue with our expert speakers and network with peers from across the built environment sector.
Date & Time: Thursday 14 July, 8:45am to 10:30am
Location: Central London (location confirmed after registration approval)
This event is free to attend thanks to our project sponsors – Arup, Countryside, and Pollard Thomas Edwards.
- You must be registered to join the event as numbers are strictly limited.
- All registrations are subject to confirmation by the FoL team, and priority is given to the FoL network.
- Please register for the event, and we will confirm whether you have a place by email.
Future of London is committed to the health and safety of everyone who attends and runs our events. Throughout the pandemic, we have taken a wide range of measures to ensure all the events we deliver comply with the latest government guidelines and our own coronavirus (COVID-19) risk assessments. Wherever possible, we try to ensure that good ventilation is maintained and that hand-cleaning facilities are available at the locations we use or visit.
If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection such as Covid-19 or if feel unwell, we ask you not to attend our in-person events. There is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering, but please feel free to wear a face covering for your protection and the safety of others.