How are public sector teams and their partners maximising value from public assets in London despite the challenges faced by the built environment sector?
In our Making the Most of What We’ve Got series we’re exploring innovative solutions. Join our panel of leaders from the public and private sectors who all have compelling ideas to manage public assets. We’ll explore topics such as:
- How might the prevailing economic and political landscape impact the public sector
- Smart partnerships, delivery models and the end of PFI
- Place-based social and economic value
- Strategic alignment and coordination of asset classes across boroughs
- Better planning for the public estate of the future
- Tackling the climate emergency
You will learn new insights and take away practical ideas for your own work. There is a strong interactive element so attendees can learn from each other with excellent networking opportunities.
- Ade Adebayo, Board Member of SNG & Sutton Housing Partnership
- Clare Hudson, Regional Programme Manager, One Public Estate (LGA)
- Laura Stamboulieh, Partner, Montagu Evans
- Harry Owen-Jones, Co-Founder, REDO & 3Space
When: Thursday 29 February 2024, 8.30 – 11.00am
Where/Format: Face-to-face, London EC1M
Thanks to our sponsors Arup, Montagu Evans, Mount Anvil and Potter Raper for making this series possible.
Picture of Expressway at Royal Docks, a community workspace created for LB Newham, courtesy of General Projects.
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.
Note: We'll take photographs at this event. For information on how we use photographs or to notify us that you don't want to be photographed, contact email@example.com.