Find out how to create a social value legacy with placemaking expert Maria Adebowale-Schwarte of the London Sustainable Development Commission.
Join us in an online discussion about creating a social value legacy in London’s built environment sector.
You’ll hear from Maria Adebowale-Schwarte, commissioner for the London Sustainable Development Commission, who advises the Mayor of London. Maria is a placemaking expert and director of the Living Space Project.
Last year the LSDC published its milestone Social Value Playbook with practical advice on delivering social value. Maria will explain how long-term thinking can bring new clarity to social value initiatives.
You will also get a preview to Future of London’s route map for creating a social value legacy. This event follows our recent workshop with a cross-sector group of sector professionals and community representatives.
We’ve mapped the experience and processes gathered at the event. Now is your chance to shape this practical resource to drive systems change in the built environment sector in London.
- Maria Adebowale-Schwarte, Commissioner, London Sustainable Development Commission
- Stephen Passmore, Head of Knowledge, Future of London (chair)
Thanks to our Unlocking Social Value programme sponsors
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available. This is likely to be two weeks from registration.