Learning from Crisis
As we navigate the Covid-19 “new normal” and consider the world we’ll emerge into, Future of London is here to share support, intel, strategy and best practice across a multi-media programme, Learning from Crisis, across two interlinked aspects:
Managing now: Approaches to the overwhelming challenges FoL’s network has faced, including the impressive and inspirational responses from individuals and organisations.
Emerging from Crisis: Society is at a critical junction – how we live, work, move, teach, govern, fund, build and provide care are all up in the air. How do we make sure we get it right?
- Politics, policy & fiscal approach
- Economy, from macro and regional drivers to local actions & impacts across sectors
- How we work – workspace and home design, commuting, connectivity and the value of work
- Environment – FoL’s Achieving Net Zero work; public space, movement & logistics
- Homebuilding’s new normal: Cross-sector action & issues including planning, investment & supply chain, as well as FoL’s Council-Led Housing Forum, open to councils across the country
- Society – work-life balance, equality, health, culture, privacy and engagement
- Delivery – tied to the above, and across all sectors & communities
Find support and tools at our Resource Hub, or check on upcoming #LearningFromCrisis webinars and podcasts at FoL’s Events page.
To speak, sponsor or suggest an idea, contact Lisa Taylor. For questions about format or access, contact Oli Pinch.
Content to date