London's night time economy (NTE) is a hugely important to London's success and its role as a 24/7 city. Post-pandemic recovery has proved particularly challenging for NTE industries in the face of significant and lengthy restrictions.
Whilst London's NTE is beginning to revive, questions remain about the role London's NTE will play going forward. This roundtable will explore how we can return to the vibrance and activity integral to the capital's identity as part of London's post-Covid recovery.
The event will be led by experts in the field and is intended to be interactive. Attendees are encouraged to share their own experiences and perspectives, and to submit a question to the panel in advance. This will provide a valuable opportunity for collaborative learning.
This event is led by Future of London alumni, and open to anyone with a professional interest in London's NTE and its contribution towards London's recovery.
When: 23 March 2022, 13:00-14:30
Format: Zoom meeting
- Bernard Collier, CEO, Vauxhall One Business Improvement District
- Laetitia Lucy, Urban Strategy Expert, Arup
- Mark Inger, Policy and Research Officer (24 Hour London), GLA
This event is free to attend thanks to our supporters, but places are limited and registration is essential.
- Click 'Register now' and fill out the form.
- You will receive an email to acknowledge your request to attend (if you don't see it, please check your junk folder). Please note this email is NOT a confirmation of your place.
- We'll let you know if a place becomes available.