Council-Led Housing Network
Meet the Expert Panel – BPTW
BPTW is a London-based practice specialising in architectural design, with a strong track record in residential development in partnership with local authorities and registered providers.
BPTW is an award-winning architecture and urban design practice based in Greenwich, London. They have been established for 35 years and have over 120 staff with specialisms across the sector.
They are exemplary designers of innovative schemes, providing sustainable, robust, and creative results. Their approach is centred on people, and partnership defines the way we work.
Expert panel specialism: Architecture and urban design
BPTW has a reputation for consistently delivering imaginative designs and have a strong track record in residential and mixed-use development projects for local authorities, registered providers and housing developers.
Working across all RIBA Stages, their experience ranges from estate regeneration with community consultation to later-living; and from affordable and mixed tenure housing to build to rent and outright sale. Their projects range from small infill schemes to large-scale mixed-use developments of 1000+ new homes.
Utilising a range of architectural skills, BPTW is able to offer a holistic approach to design, planning and construction challenges. Strategic groups within the practice inform, influence, and guide our approach. These include specialist teams focused on Design Quality, Construction Principles, Technical Audit, Information Management, Sustainability and Building Safety.
Talk to BPTW about
- Design responses to the Building Safety Act, Approved Document B and Second Staircases
- Site analysis, feasibility, and options appraisals
- Navigating Net-zero in practice, Passive House and sustainable design
- Managing the design and planning process (understanding the RIBA Stages)
- Safeguarding quality and certainty through RIBA stage 3b/4a design
- Procuring and briefing your design team
- Understanding and delivering The Golden Thread initiative
- Portfolio reviews, stock assessments and asset strategies
- Urban Design and Area Design Codes