Council-Led Housing Network
Meet the Expert Panel – Red Loft
Red Loft is a market leading consultancy in housing, development and regeneration and have been delivering services to councils, housing associations and the private sector for 20+ years.
Their 60 strong highly experienced team delivers seamless end-to-end project services at any or all stages of a development, from initial site finding through to the handover of new homes.
Red Loft services include everything from site finding to development programming, financial viability assessments, right through to project management, private sector and shared ownership sales, lettings, marketing, and interim staffing.
Expert panel specialism: viability, development management, and sales & marketing
Red Loft believe great places need brilliant advice, and understand the political, socio-economic environment and values of local authorities. This understanding is built upon their extensive contacts and active work with council development teams, through development and sales consultancy and interim placements. They therefore have an instinctive understanding of the political decision-making process and market requirements for the affordable housing product, tenure, mix, and political priorities.
Red Loft bring a keen practitioner’s eye to the development process and provide a one-stop trusted advisor service from start to finish of the residential development journey.
Talk to Red Loft about
- Financial viability including modelling, appraisal assumptions, and benchmarking
- Detailed delivery assessments and design/value optimisation reviews
- Asset consolidation and assessing infill development opportunities
- Best practice on keeping projects on time and to budget
- Structuring and ensuring compliance for funding from Homes England and the GLA
- Business analysis through to governance reviews
- Detailed options appraisal modelling and feasibility studies
- Feasibility reports and scheme reviews
- After care and customer satisfaction
- Resales and staircasing