Council-Led Housing Network
Meet the Expert Panel – TLT
TLT is a highly respected, award-winning legal firm which was recently named ‘Law Firm of the year 2023’ at the ‘Legal Business Awards 2023’. It has one of the most experienced Housing & Regeneration teams working across the whole of the UK.
Its track record includes working with all sectors including private residential developers, a significant number of large housing associations, central and local government.
TLT is used by Homes England, Crown Commercial Services (RM6240), the London Borough Legal Alliance, and NHS Commercial Services to name just a few.
Expert panel specialism: Legal aspects of planning, development, and construction
In addition to TLT’s strong public sector experience, they work for FTSE100 and multinational corporates as well as SMEs, developers and construction firms, investors and lenders, advising across office, retail/leisure and mixed-use schemes.
TLT advises on all aspects of residential and commercial property development projects from procurement considerations, subsidy control, property tax, financing through to build and sale.
Talk to TLT about
- Major forms of construction and engineering contracts
- Contractual arrangements for large-scale capital projects
- Development and construction procurement options
- Key legal risks including the appropriate allocation of risk
- Construction disputes via litigation, arbitration and adjudication
- Planning large scale developments
- Planning obligations and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Project managing the CPO process
- Judicial review risk assessments